Funny Confessions of Husband Wife

Wife  Where did you get these lipstick spots
Husband I am amazed myself
where how I got these spots
I was not wearing shirt at that time!


Wife to Husband I don't have any child
I have decided to give all my wealth to some Sadhu
After hearing this
husband stood up
Wife What happened to you
where are you going
Husband To become a Sadhu.

wife:honey,what r u looking 4
husband: nothing
wife:why have u been reading
our marriage certificate 4 an hour
husband i was just looking 4 the expiry date.

Wife You always carry my photo
in your handbag to the office Why
Hubby When there is a problem
no matter how impossible
I look at your picture and the problem disappears
Wife You see
how miraculous and powerful I am for you
Hubby  Yes, I see your picture and say to
myself What other problem Can there be greater than this one?

Husband asks: Do you know the meaning of WIFE It means
Without Information Fighting Everytime
WIFE says: No darling, it means
With Idiot For Ever!

No comments :

Post a Comment