Funny Miss You Messages

I went 2 c d cardiologist 2day
ECG showed anomalies in my
heart’s mode of operation
The doc said my heart was
missing something 4 proper functioning
I was rushed 2 d theater &
surgery was about 2 commence
when i told the doc that
surgery cud not solve d problem
cause my heart was missing u!


U may miss me
U may ignore me
U may even forget me
But one day if u wanna c me
Don’t search, just see your shadow
I will be there Trust Me!

What a pity! I’m not at your place
Miles separate me from you
This night in my dreams I’ll see your face
Good night, my angel, I hope you miss me too!

I hide my tears when I say your name
but the pain in my heart is still the same
Although I Smile & Seem Carefree
There is no one Who misses you more than ME!

As days go by, my feelings get stronger
to be in ur arms, I can’t wait any longer
Look into my eyes & u’ll see that it’s true
day & night my thoughts are of you!

No comments :

Post a Comment