Good Morning Romantic Wishes

You have no idea how good
it feels to wake up every
morning knowing you are
mine and i am yours
Have a great day ahead
good Morning!


Morning is silent
morning is calm
morning is beautifil
but morning is not complete
without wishing u good
and wonderful day.

In the morning
sun gazes at me to make me happy
Cool breeze hugs me to see my smile
Birds sings to make me smile
But my dear
They dont know that
my smile is incomplete until
I remember your face
Gud mrng.

Earth beat 72 times a min
Even if ur heart beats only once a min
U’ll stil live coz 71 times my heart beats 4u
Good Morning & Have a good day!

Duniya ki 5 sabse mushkil chize kya hai
1.murgi ko lipistik lagana
2.hathi ko god mr bithana
3.cockroch ko pyar karna
4.machar ko cap pehnana
5.aap ko bhool jana
GOOD MORNING!

No comments :

Post a Comment