Good Night Text Messages

Since your eyes are looking tired
Let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours
Happy journey into the world of dreams
Gud Night and Sweet Dreams.


Chamkte chand ko neend ane lagi
Aapki kushi se duniya jagmagane lagi
Dekh ke aapko har kali gungunane lagi
Ab to phenktay phekntay mujhe bhi neend ane lagi
Goodnight!

G. Go 2 Bed
O. Off d Lights
O. Out O Tension
D. Dreams Come
N. Nice Sleep
I. Ignore Worries
G. Get Up Early
H. Have A Nice Day
T. Thank God Always!

If u feel little bored,little sick,little sad,all lost
U know whats wrong
U r suffering from lack of Vitamin me
Good Night!

One evening i will come 2 ur room
lock the door, turn off the lights, join u in bed
I'll come closer 2 u, my lips near ur face
And I'll shout, Have a gr8 night!

No comments :

Post a Comment