Kiss Hindi SMS Collection: Kiss Day Quotes / Wallpapers

Kiss Hindi SMS Collection for Special Kiss Day Quotes and Wallpapers are be very useful to young generation on this valentines week.

Gal: Is dress ka kya price hai?
Shopkeeper: Sirf 5 kiss.
Girl: Aur us dress ka?
Shopkeeper: 10 kiss.
Girl: Dono dress pack kar do, bill dadi dengi.

Kiss kisi ki mahfil main,
Kiss kisi kiss kisi ko kiss kiya.
Ek hum hai jis ne her kiss ko miss kiya,
Aur ek aap hai jis ne her miss ko kiss kiya.

Life is nothing without LOVE, LUV is emotion & Kiss is practical, don't get emotional yar just b practical so STOP luving and START Kissing.

If kisses were rain I send u showers,
If fun was time I send u hrs,
If u needed a friend I send u me!

Kiss Day Wallpapers / Images / Photos / Graphics:



proposing u was my desire having u is my jekpot loving u is my attitude pleasing u is my duty missing u is my habit kising u is my wish 2gether 4eva my filfilment.

1 comment :

  1. Good and different to another sites collection. Rally amazing subject choose for information. thanks
    Hindi SMS

    ReplyDelete