Small Teddy: Happy Teddy Bear Day Messages

My suggestion is give a cute and small Teddy to your girlfriend and win their heart in one second only. Send her Happy Teddy Bear Day Messages and give lots of love.

Some People Come In Your Life As Blessings,
And Others Come In Your Life As Lessons…!!
Happy Teddy Bear Day!

To My Cutest Cuddly Wife
Who Is Certainly My Life
This Teddy Bear Is A Sign.

A sweet Teddy Bear,
To My sweet mate,
On A sweet events,
Just To Say,
Happy Teddy Bear Day’.

Arz Hai: Unki yaad me hum ne ro
Arz Hai: Unki yaad me hum ne ro ro kar tub bhar diye!
Aur vo itne bewafa nikle ki naha ke chal diye.

Jaha yad na aye wo tanhai kis kam ki,
Bigde rishte na bane to khudai kis kam ki,
Beshak apni manzil tk jana h,
Par jaha se apne na dikhe wo uchai kis kaam ki!
Happy Teddy Bear Day.

No comments :

Post a Comment